Ombré Powder Brows Training
At Brows Studio, owner Maureen Nguyen, knows what it takes to succeed in this industry. With three locations, 5 star reviews on yelp, hospital background, experience and dedication, she will guide you to the right path. Maureen is very committed to providing the best service and education for her students. In her class, she makes sure she provides attention, details, quality, time, and ensure every student understands and perfect their craft. Classes are held in small, intimate settings to provide students with the best knowledge. It is her goal for all students to succeed in their permanent make up journey. Support will also be provided after class if needed so you are not left alone.
Start your career now in this booming industry. No experience needed, no licensed required!
Learn Maureen’s signature Soft Ombre Powder Brows from start to finish.
| DAY ONE
- Licensing & Insurance coverage
- BBP guidelines
- Intro to Ombré Powder
- Skin and pigment undertone knowledge
- Discussing favorite pigments & pigment mixing
- In-depth Color Theory
- Discussing proper color corrections
- Identifying if the old tattoo can be corrected
- Machine & needle knowledge
- Medical consent form
- Restriction & client disqualifications
- In-depth mapping and shaping
- Creating a soft and clean outline
- Brows Studio “LAYERING” shading technique (step-by-step)
- In-depth healing process
- Before & After Care
- Steps to take during touchup appointments
- Common mistakes
- Practice on latex skin
| DAY TWO
- Hands-on practice on latex skin & mannequin head
- Proper workstation set-up & breakdown
- Proper sanitation & disinfection after every procedure
- Station prep
- Live model
- Quality photos and lighting
- Favorite photo editing apps
- Business & marketing tips
- Certification upon completion
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability.
All inquiries will be replied to within 12 hours.